How do I connect to WiFi on my Nomiku?
- Ensure your WiFi Nomiku is placed in a water bath above the minimum water level.
- Plug in the WiFi Nomiku to turn it on.
- Press the Menu button on the WiFi Nomiku.
- Use the knob to select Setup WiFi, and then press the Action button on the WiFi Nomiku (Nomiku's on older firmware may show this as 'Quick Start' instead).
- The WiFi Nomiku will show you a specific WiFi network to connect to on an external device, along with the network's numeric passcode. The network will begin with Nomiku, and end with three numbers (Ex. Nomiku_XXX)
- When you select that network on your external device, you can then enter the numeric password for the network to connect.
- Once on the Nomiku network, use your device's web browser to go to wifi.nomiku.com
- Select your local network from the list, enter the passcode for your local network below, then click "Connect"
- Your device will reboot and connect to the network